Friday, November 21, 2008

Sneak Peak

Whoa. I've really neglected my brand new blog. I had grand dreams to blog about new ideas and inspirations whenever they hit me. Reality check. New business, new products, new baby, and a not so new three year old (not to mention a husband and a dog). So the blog took a back seat for awhile. My apologies.

Some of you have been asking what new products are coming and when will they be here. The first of the cotton top GO blankie line is finished and now online. It's beautiful if I do say so myself! Definitely a sophisticated girly look but some boyish prints and gender neutrals are also on their way and will be online soon. This line has a soft cotton print top and an additional layer of batting inside to keep babies warm. I'm proud to say that the batting in these blankets is made from 100% recycled material as well. It's a soft polyester made from recycled liter bottles. Feels like other batting but has a very light green hue. Check out the Dahlia and Deep Burgundy GO blankie and the sneak peak of other fabrics that will be included in our new line in the near future.


The new Dahlia and Deep Burgundy GO blankie has arrived!


Some of the new prints that are coming soon (not sure if the photos do them justice).



I've also got some classic alphabet blocks that should arrive any day. They are made in Michigan by Uncle Goose Blocks, a company that's been in the block-making business for over 20 years. The blocks themselves are made of sustainable Michigan basswood and non-toxic dyes (so no stressing out over your munchkin chewing on these)! The craftmanship on these blocks is beautiful as well. Two sides of each block are embossed with letters and the set features four complete alphabets, numbers, math symbols, and animals. Each block set comes with a sturdy block bag made with our Plum Tot signature fabrics as well. I love these blocks so much, I'm setting aside a set for my three-year-old for Christmas. Shh! Don't tell.




No comments: